About Dermal Fillers
Fillers are another product we offer to smooth wrinkles, with the added benefit of creating volume and contouring skin. Typically these are injected into the lips, the nasolabial folds, as well as laugh lines, depending on your specific needs. Our fillers, Versa and Juvederm, have a hyaluronic acid base, a compound which occurs naturally in your body. It has been used for over 20 years and is safe and effective. Please call today to find out more about how these fillers can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
We carry Revanesse Versa and the entire Juvederm line which are high-quality brands with excellent safety and quality profiles. Hyaluronic acid is a compound that occurs naturally in the body. It has been in use for over 20 years and is safe and effective, as well as easily reversed!
Please call today to find out more about how these fillers can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Frequently Asked Questions and Important Tips for Maximizing Effectiveness and Appearance Before and After your Dermal Filler Injection
- Avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Advil, St. John’s Wort, oral Vitamin E, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) in the 24 hours prior to your treatment as they may promote the risk of bruising and bleeding in the injection area.
- If you are currently taking anticoagulation medications (Warfarin, Coumadin, Heparin, Lovenox, Enoxaparin, Lepirudin, Refludan, Ticlopidine Ticlid, Clopidogrel, Plavix, Tirofiban, Aggrastat, Eptifi- batide, Integrilin), discuss the use of these medications with your healthcare provider prior to your treatment. You may or may not be a candidate for treatment with cosmetic dermal fillers.
- If you are prone to cold sores (oral herpes simplex), take your prescribed medication (Famvir, Famciclovir, Valtrex, Valacyclovir, Acyclovir) as prescribed in the 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Avoid applying pressure or touching the treated area for 6 hours after the procedure. The area can then be gently washed with a cleanser and water.
- Immediately after the treatments, you can apply an ice pack, as there may be mild swelling. You should use a cold compress if needed.
You may experience redness and bruise from 1-7 days after the treatment. Avoid any trauma to the skin for up to 2-5 days, such as bathing with very hot water, strenuous exercise, or massage.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin to achieve your best results. If there is any crusting, apply antibiotic cream and notify your provider. You can use an antibiotic ointment for 2-3 days or longer.
- Makeup may be used after the treatment has stopped swelling unless there is epidermal bleeding. It is recommended to use new makeup to reduce the possibility of infection. Keep the area moist. Any moisturizer without alpha-hydroxy acids will work.
- Avoid tweezing, waxing, bleaching, or laser services at the site of the treatment. Do not use any irritants such as Retin-A, Benzoyl Peroxide, or astringents.
- Avoid vigorous scrubs, exfoliation, or facial treatment in the area of treatment for 72 hours.
- Avoid Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, or Vibradermabrasion for 72 hours after cosmetic dermal fillers.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or UV/tanning beds for 72 hours after the procedure. Use sunscreen SPF 25 or higher at all times when going outside.
- Avoid manipulation of the area following the injection unless specifically instructed otherwise by your healthcare practitioner.
- For pain/discomfort, use cool packs and over-the-counter analgesics (Acetaminophen, Tylenol).
- Oral or topical Arnica Montana, an herbal supplement, may help with reducing swelling caused by cosmetic treatments. DO NOT take Arnica Montana if you have liver or kidney problems.
- Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Advil, St. John’s Wort, oral Vitamin E, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may promote the risk of bruising and bleeding in the injection area.
How Much Does Dermal Fillers Cost?
The price of Dermal Fillers varies widely depending on multiple factors, including the number of treatments required to achieve optimal results and the cosmetic or medical concerns you want to address. Contact us today and find out what’s best for you